A vital part of the professional work environment is collaborating with one’s team and colleagues. While being a cooperative team player is certainly a benefit, being somebody who stands out positively during Group Discussion is one of the underlying factors which determines the trajectory of one’s success.
Group Discussion are ways through which many organizations gauge a candidate’s personality traits like: interpersonal communication skill, public speaking skill, leadership abilities, problem-solving skills, team-spirit, and social behavior. Therefore, Group Discussion plays an major role in recruitment and shortlisting for companies and institutions.
This workshop is organized keeping in mind the factors that employers look for in a candidate before selection. It takes into account the verbal and non-verbal cues, pre and post discussion factors, structure of the discussion, and other important aspects of a group discussion which may be the key to your career’s success.
- Learn to take the lead and being inclusive at the same time
- Tips on how to be a good listener and an effective speaker
- How to deal with unfavorable circumstances
- Do’s and Don’t of online and offline Group Discussions
- How to prepare a good introduction
- Role of non-verbal cues (body language)
- How to be an active listener
- How being a good listener influences the quality of your response
- Learn how to take the lead when given the opportunity
- The importance of being inclusive
- Tips on behaving professionally
- How to deal with tension and disagreement in a group discussion
Who Should Attend
- College Students
- People looking for job opportunity
- People wanting to excel in their career
- Anyone looking to improve their group discussion skills