Making a good first-impression on your potential business partners, employers, and customers, is a very important factor which determines success. A good business etiquette will help improve your professional image, gain appreciation and recognition in the industry. Moreover, as businesses are becoming increasingly multi-cultural, developing multicultural etiquettes has become necessary.
In the post-pandemic age where most business occasions are being conducted online, learning crucial netiquettes also becomes a very important factor for one’s professional journey.
In order to address all the major facets of business etiquette and netiquette, this workshop has been arranged for you to help you in your career. It will enable you to equip yourself with the best tools for professional settings, both offline and online.
- How to make a good online first-impression
- Learn about business protocols
- Know your strengths and create your own rulebook for an effective presence
- How to introduce yourself properly
- Body language and non-verbal cues to keep in mind
- How to write emails, and how to respond to them
- How to keep a good professional relation with clients and colleagues
- Learn to have a proper conversation and give a professional answer
- Do’s and Don’t
- Tips on dress code
Who Should Attend
- College Students
- People looking for internship opportunities
- People wanting to start their professional career
- Individuals with strong ambitions
- People engaged in internal and external collaborations
- People wanting to establish a strong presence in professional settings
- Anyone curious about etiquettes to be followed professionally, online and offline